Acting as advisers and liaising with consultants as required, our Technical Services group provides engineering and architectural stewardship services to building owners across campus. They are responsible for:
- Developing and maintaining UBC Technical Guidelines for architects and engineers
- Providing reviews for new building construction
- Conducting facility condition audits
- Preparing maintenance plans
- Undertaking engineering feasibility studies
For more information contact John Sacré, superintendent, asset stewardship.